11/17/2009

Onisivoro bulks up for Mr Fiji challenge

ONISIVORO Koroi is confident of taking out the Mr Fiji Body Building Championship at JJ's in the Park, Suva on Saturday.

The Mokani man from Tailevu, believes this is the right opportunity for him to inscribe his name as a top body builder in Fiji.


"I'm ready right now. I ha-ve prepared myself well and I am looking forward to Saturday."


Koroi said he has waited long enough for the right opportunity and believes he has a point to prove against the other top bodybuilders in the country. The 27-year-old is riding high after finishing second at the Mr Suva Body Building Championship several weeks ago.


Koroi said this would be a tough encounter but he was prepared to rumble at this stage. Nadi-based Eliki Vilai is expected to give Koroi a good run.


"I think Eliki will be the only opponent for me. I'm looking forward to giving a good go and shut him out because he earlier warned me to be prepared for this.


"I'm in top shape and I won't let anything stop me from scooping my first Mr Fiji title. I'm just touching up on my body shape for Saturday."


Defending champion and Caine Wendt will not be part of the championship.